Friday, January 4, 2008

The Short Review Issue 3: Collections coming out in 2008

I haven't settled on my list of ten collections to read this year yet, but I just wanted to let all of you know that the latest issue of The Short Review is now available, with ten new reviews of collections and anthologies that you might want to add to your Challenge list.

I have also put up an (ever-growing) list of short story collections and anthologies scheduled for publication this year. You can find it here.I have to say I was astonished at how many there are... of all shapes and sizes! Not that this Challenge is just about new books, but it's worth taking a peak.

So far, my Challenge reading list is:

1) In A Bear's Eye by Yannick Murphy

2) All over by Ron Kesey

3) Leading the Dance by Sarah Salway

4) The Cusp of Something by Jai Claire

Are we allowed anthologies on our list, Kate??


Happy reading!

No comments: