Sunday, February 24, 2008

I combed my bookshelf for short story collections I've been meaning to read. Most of the collections are completely unread; in a few cases, I've read one of the stories already. I'm also reading my way through the complete works of Alice Munro--it looks as though this will be the Year of the Short Story for me!

Here's my list for the Challenge:

1. Moral Disorder, Margaret Atwood

2. Aurora Montrealis, Monique Proulx

3. Interpreter of Maladies, Jhumpa Lahiri

4. People You’d Trust Your Life To, Bronwen Wallace

5. Ten Little Indians, Sherman Alexie

6. Island, Alistair MacLeod

7. Don’t Tell Anyone, Frederick Busch

8. The Stories (So Far) of Deborah Eisenberg

9. Birds of America, Lorrie Moore

10. Lucky Girls, Nell Freudenberger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interpreter of Maladies and Birds of America are both fantastic. If I had the time, I would re-read both of them.